Abstracts book will be published electronically
All oral presentations have been allocated a 20 minute time slot, including the presentation itself and transitioning to the next speaker.It is recommended that speakers plan on a 15 minute presentation. To save some precious time, DO AVOID lengthy introductions bearing in mind that your audience will be rather familiar with the theme of your speech.
Arrive at least 10 minutes early prior to the start of the session and introduce yourself to the organizers while familiarizing with the audiovisual equipment and session chair guidelines.
INSTRUCTIONS TO POSTER SESSION
1) The size specification must be strictly adhered to in preparation of your poster;
2) Size: A1 in portrait orientation;
3) Free layout;
4) Posters must have the RECH5 logo available here available for writing their article.
4) Posters must be sent in digital form to firstname.lastname@example.org for first review until 12th October 2017;
5) The authors are asked to indicate on the filename as the last name of the main author and the words Poster and Session (for example PEREIRA_Poster_Session);
6) Posters shall be printed by the authors;
7) All posters will be mounted on the first day of the meeting and will remain on display during the entire meeting;
Individual papers will be published in Ge-Conservación Journal (https://ge-iic.com/ojs/index.php/revista/about).
Ge-conservación is a periodical published by GEIIC (Grupo Español de Conservación/ Spanish Conservation Group of the International Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works.
Its target readership is principally, but not exclusively, Spanish and Portuguese-speaking countries.
The Journal is indexed to Scopus, Carhus Plus, Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), MIAR, and achieved Q2 in the ranking of Scimago Journal Rank.
The papers will be reviewed in a double-blind peer review process.
The final deadline for full paper submission is November 30th, 2019
Instructions for authors here
The official language of the conference is English.
|Conference||October 18th-19th, 2019|
|Deadline for Abstracts Submission||May 15th, 2019|
|Notification of outcome||June 10th, 2019|
|Each accepted oral communication/poster must have at least one author with full registration||July 31st, 2019|
|Early Registration||Until September15th, 2019|
|Late Registration||From September 16th, 2019|
|Deadline for full paper||November 30th, 2019|