The RECH6 will bring together different scientific and practical perspectives on chromatic reintegration. Recognizing the complexity and plurality of retouching in the different fields of conservation and restoration, the conference will discuss recent or ongoing research works in different geographies and cultural contexts.
- Communication with a 15 minute online presentation
- Poster presentation with a 4 minute online presentation, Flash Talks
Contemporary criteria on chromatic reintegration
Chromatic reintegration: museums and private context
Documentation of chromatic reintegration process
Materials and techniques experiences
Digital technologies as resources for the chromatic reintegration process
Algorithms and artificial intelligence in chromatic reintegration projects
1. The presentation time for the communications will be a maximum of 15 minutes, and will be accompanied by a free layout presentation of PowerPoint or similar application.
It is recommended that speakers plan on a 15 minute presentation. To save some precious time, DO AVOID lengthy introductions bearing in mind that your audience will be rather familiar with the theme of your speech.
2. The communications will be made through the online platform ZOOM.
An invitation to the congress will be sent.
You can download and install ZOOM through the following link
3. Optionally, but recommended, in order to overcome possible technical difficulties that may arise from a bad internet connection, authors may send a video of their communication. This recording will be used if the author is unable to present the communication live due to a technical problem. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Certificates of attendance and participation will be digital and they will be sent to the registered authors after the end of the conference.
GUIDELINES | PREPARATION OF POSTER FLASH TALK PRESENTATIONS
1. All authors selected for posters are requested to prepare and present a Poster Flash Talk. On 6th November 2021, during the afternoon session, authors will have the opportunity to show three PowerPoint slides focusing on the main objective of their research and the main findings.
2. Flash Talk presentations should be short (maximum 4 minutes, 3 SLIDES ONLY).
3. Flash Talks will be made through the online platform ZOOM.
4. The aim of the Flash Talks is to introduce the public to the themes of the posters available online for the participants of the event.
5. The order of presentation of each Poster Flash Talk is disclosed in the Preliminary Programme (available at: http://rechgroup.pt/Programme_rech6.html ).
6. Optionally, but recommended, in order to overcome possible technical difficulties that may arise from a bad internet connection, authors may send a video of their Poster Flash Talk. This recording will be used if the author is unable to present the Flash Talk live due to a technical problem. Send to email@example.com
7. Certificates of attendance and participation will be digital and they will be sent to the registered authors after the end of the conference.
GUIDELINES | PREPARATION OF e-POSTER
1. All authors selected for a poster are requested to produce an e-Poster, that is, an electronic poster. The original poster file must be sent for review to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd October 2021.
2. The e-Poster must be one page in portrait orientation:
- File format: pdf
- e-Poster size in cm: 38.1 wide x 54.2 high - portrait orientation
- Free Layout
- e-Posters must have the RECH 6 logo available here
- To create the e-Poster, authors can use a Powerpoint slide, Indesign, Photoshop, among others.
- The e-Posters will be displayed online during the Flash Talks.
Individual articles will be published through Editorial UPV. The conference proceedings will include ISBN and doi
Papers will be reviewed in a double-blind peer review process by the conference scientific committee.
The deadline for the submission of full papers is December 31st, 2021.
All authors and co-authors must proceed to registration in the conference in order to publish their full paper in the conference proceedings.
Instructions for authors available soon.
The official language of the conference is English.
|Conference||November 4th-6th, 2021|
|Deadline for Abstracts Submission||June 30th, 2021|
|Notification of outcome||July 25th, 2021|
|Each accepted oral communication/poster must have at least one author with full registration||August 20th, 2021|
|Early Registration||Until September30th, 2021|
|Late Registration||From October 1, 2021|
|Deadline for full paper||December 31th, 2021|