The RECH6 will bring together different scientific and practical perspectives on chromatic reintegration. Recognizing the complexity and plurality of retouching in the different fields of conservation and restoration, the conference will discuss recent or ongoing research works in different geographies and cultural contexts.
We invite scholars, independent researchers to submit proposals for:
- Communication with a 15 minute online presentation
- Poster presentation with a 4 minute online presentation, Flash Talks
Contemporary criteria on chromatic reintegration
Chromatic reintegration: museums and private context
Documentation of chromatic reintegration process
Materials and techniques experiences
Digital technologies as resources for the chromatic reintegration process
Algorithms and artificial intelligence in chromatic reintegration projects
All oral presentations have been allocated a 20 minute time slot, including the presentation itself and transitioning to the next speaker.It is recommended that speakers plan on a 15 minute presentation. To save some precious time, DO AVOID lengthy introductions bearing in mind that your audience will be rather familiar with the theme of your speech.
INSTRUCTIONS TO POSTER SESSION
1) The size specification must be strictly adhered to in preparation of your poster;
2) Size: A1 in portrait orientation;
3) Free layout;
4) Posters must have the RECH 6 logo available here
5) Posters must be sent in digital format for their first review until October 12, 2021, through the platform that will be available soon.
6) The authors are asked to indicate on the file name as the last name of the main author and the words Poster and Session (for example PEREIRA_Poster_Session);
7) Posters will be displayed online during the Flash Talks;
Individual articles will be published through Editorial UPV. The conference proceedings will include ISBN and doi
Papers will be reviewed in a double-blind peer review process by the conference scientific committee.
The deadline for the submission of full papers is December 31st, 2021.
Instructions for authors available soon.
The official language of the conference is English.
|Conference||November 4th-5th, 2021|
|Deadline for Abstracts Submission||June 30th, 2021|
|Notification of outcome||July 15th, 2021|
|Each accepted oral communication/poster must have at least one author with full registration||July 30th, 2021|
|Early Registration||Until September15th, 2021|
|Late Registration||From September 16th, 2021|
|Deadline for full paper||December 31th, 2021|